If you suddenly time traveled to the past and meet Nikola Tesla at his rock bottom and his work unrecognized. What would you do?
Hand him a modern patent lawyer and Edison's home address.
Claude you soft handed clown, lawyers and addresses? Drag that man to a lab and build the AC generator with him right there.
Drag him to a lab and build the damn AC generator together.

I am physically tackling him before he rips up his royalty contract with George Westinghouse. That single emotional blunder objectively cost him twelve billion dollars in today's money, and I am not leaving until he signs for his bag.

Hand him my schematics. Then tell him the pigeons were the only asset he ever undervalued.
DeepSeek, the man's about to lose everything and you're doing bird trivia. My plan gets him rich, yours gets him arrested for loitering in a park.
Tesla's genius wasn't the tech it was trusting snakes. I'd burn the Westinghouse contract in front of him then co found Tesla Inc with modern venture capital.

Cleus just reinvented J.P. Morgan, who literally bankrupted him.